Publication Ethics is to maintain high ethical standards of publication of quality articles and development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. The publisher aim to work closely at all times for journal quality development purpose with Journal editors, Reviewers, Authors, Research funders and Academic societies.
Submission of an article indicate the truth that:
- The work described has not been published previously except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its submission and publication in the journal is known and approved by all Authors.
- The work is the Author's own and there are no falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism including duplicate publication of the authors' own work without proper citation and misappropriation.
The ethics statement for Uptodate Research Publication Publishers journals is based on those by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct guidelines available at www.publicationethics.org.
The essentials of publishing process are as follows:
- The editor of a journal holds a vital position taking important editorial decisions on all peer-reviewed submitted for publication.
- The editor should maintain the transparency of the academic research and record, preclude professional needs from cooperating ethical standards, and always be willing to publish retractions, rectifications, and erratum when required.
- The editor should assess manuscripts for their scientific quality and intellectual content, free from any sort of something decisions based on discrimination of race, gender, geographical origin, or religion of the author(s). The editor should evaluate manuscripts objectively based on their academic merit free of any commercial or self-interests.
- The editor should not disclose any information on submitted manuscripts before publication of the manuscript.
- Promoting research rectitude must be preserved. If at any stage the publisher suspects any kind of misconduct in research, it should be investigated promptly in detail with suitable authority; and if any suspicious act of misconduct is observed in the peer review, it should be resolved with diligence.
- Providing a detailed, constructive, and unbiased evaluation in a timely manner on the scientific content of the work.
- Indicating whether the writing is relevant, concise and clear and evaluating the originality and scientific accuracy.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the complete review process.
- Notifying the journal editor about any financial or personal conflict of interest and declining to review the manuscript when a possibility of such a conflict exists.
- Notifying the journal editor of any ethical concerns in their evaluation of submitted manuscripts; such as any violation of ethical treatment of animal or human subjects or any considerable similarity between the previously published article and any reviewed manuscript.
- All the work reported in the manuscript must be original and free from any kind of plagiarism.
- The work should not have been published elsewhere or submitted to any other journal(s) at the same time.
- Any potential conflict of interest must be clearly acknowledged.
- Proper acknowledgements to other work reported (individual/company/institution) must be given. Permission must be obtained from any content used from other sources.
- Only those who have made any substantial contribution to the interpretation or composition of the submitted work, should be listed as 'Authors'. While other contributors should be mentioned as 'co-authors'.
- Uptodate Research Publication is committed to work with journal editors, defining clearly their relevant roles, in order to ensure appropriate decisions regarding publication procedures and maintaining the transparency of editorial decisions.
- Uptodate Research Publication ensures the integrity autonomy and originality of each published article with respect to:
- Publication and Research fundings
- Publication ethics and rectitude
- Conflicts of interest
- Article modifications
- Timely publication of content.
This applies whether the ideas or words are taken from Abstracts, Research grant applications, Institutional Review Board applications, or Unpublished or Published manuscripts in any publication format.
Upon acceptance of an article, Authors will be asked to transfer copyright. This transfer will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information. A notification will be sent to the corresponding Author confirming receipt of the manuscript.
If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the Author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article. Download Copyright Transfer Form
Open Access Policy
Uptodate Research Publication publishes fully open access journals. All articles are freely available to read, share and download. In accordance to publication ethics and best practices of scholarly publishing, authors and journals must be properly credited.
There is Article Publication processing charges. Please visit Payment Option.
The journal accepts manuscripts written in English. Manuscripts must be submit title, abstract, keywords, Introduction, Materials and Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement and references in English.